Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

Friday, March 20, 2009

Developing a New Blog




Ouch Outrageous Obnoxious and Odd is the new blog's title. "Do ya think?" you can guess what it's about? :)

I keep finding outrageous humor everywhere I turn so I thought I'd start collecting it into one spot. Humor really does take the edge off the work week!

It will be released out of the barn in a few weeks, so stay tuned. Trying to collect enough entertaining goodies to keep things interesting for you.

And if you have some favorite funny sites and pages you would like me to include, please pass it along! Glad to hear from you!

You can email me: Denny Lyon - warriorspearl@gmail.com.

Have a great weekend everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain